The success of WALK/RUN FOR HOPE is greatly dependent on the dedication and support of volunteers. In order to reduce costs and dedicate more funds to CancerCare's clients, WALK/RUN FOR HOPE relies heavily on volunteers to assist in many capacities:
- Help set-up for the event with tables, chairs, tents
- Register walkers and runners
- Give t-shirts to participants
Hand off water at the stations on the course
Cheer on participants
- Assist children of all ages decorate t-shirts
- Clean up and help break down start/finish, tents, tables and chairs
All volunteers are asked to arrive by 7:30 a.m.
If you would like credit for community service hours, please complete this form and bring it with you to the WALK/RUN FOR HOPE or provide one from your school or group.
To sign up, please contact Jennifer Keller at 203-663-2192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.