The event will be held at Greenwich Point (aka Tod's Point).
7:45 a.m. Registration/Check-In
8:45 a.m. Opening Ceremony
9:00 a.m. 1/2 Mile Children's Run
9:15 a.m. 5K WALK/RUN FOR HOPE Begins
10:30 a.m. Awards
Greenwich Point Park (Tod’s Point), 99 Tods Driftway
From I-95 North or South: Turn right off exit 5 and take US 1 to Sound Beach Avenue. Turn onto Sound Beach Avenue, go under I-95 Bridge, keep right at rotary and follow Sound Beach Avenue through Old Greenwich to the end. Turn right onto Shore Road and follow into Greenwich Point.
Please drive into the park and follow CancerCare signs to the second concession stand area.
- Adults $40
- Children 12 and under $10
- One week prior and race day registration $40
Awards will be given to the top individual and team fundraisers!
Race Awards: Top Male & Female Overall and in Age Groups:
14 and Under;
80 and over
WALK/RUN FOR HOPE takes place rain or shine!
- The 5K (3.1 mi.) run is on a certified USATF course.
- All participants will receive a WALK/RUN FOR HOPE t-shirt.
Please note, the 1/2 mile fun run is separate and apart from the WALK/RUN FOR HOPE
- For children ages 5-10
- Must register at the event
- No registration fee required to participate